Valley Mold & Plastic Ltd. Is a privately owned custom injection molder with over 20 years experience molding precision thermoplastic products, as well as designing and fabricating the injection mold tooling to precise specifications.
Our automated injection molding machinery, state-of-the-art desiccant dryers and temperature controlled processes ensures that your plastic project is a success from design, to prototype to production stage.
Technical expertise and a hands-on management style enables Valley Mold & Plastic Ltd. to offer quality products at a competitive price and ensures faster lead times on custom orders.
Our manufacturing facility, located in Southern Manitoba near the US border, provides a strategic geographic advantage which allows us to service client needs in the Canada and the US.
Industries currently served:
- Consumer Products
At Valley Mold & Plastic Ltd. we provide:
- 3D Computer assisted design (CAD)
- FDM Rapid prototyping (3D printing)
- Mold design and manufacturing
- In mold labeling
- Engineering support for capability and manufacturing
- Resin selection optimized for component design and function
- Assembly during the molding cycle
- More complex secondary assembly
- Specialization in short to medium production runs
- Fast lead times